March was a huge month for Nathan’s Mobile PT and a few other goals! I’m very close to reaching a few goals already and it’s only April. There are a few areas that I haven’t actively worked on, but there is so much time to get started. I’m expecting some pretty big changes coming up in April, but for now I’m feeling very good with where I’m at so far. This post is full of numbers and transparency so enjoy!
In early 2022 I developed a set of goals that I’m aiming to achieve this year – you can see this post here. Like last year, this is separated into categories like Finances/Wealth and more.
Reach a Net Worth of $250,000
- At 1 April 2022, my net worth was $137,584. This was a slight decrease of 2.8% from last month.
- As with last month, and the months before that, the market is very volatile at the moment, so the next few months and maybe even the whole year could be randomly up and down.
- You can see from my table below that there were mostly increases across the board apart from cash holdings. In the next month hopefully, this will significantly drop as it gets put into an apartment and the remaining goes back into my portfolio.
Grow Investment Portfolio to $100,000
- At 1 April, my investment portfolio was $18,387, a slight increase from last month. I haven’t been actively investing lately as it’s been just sitting in my house deposit – but I expect next month this will ramp up again.
- Overall the market has been on a downward trend, but I’m still overall positive on my returns, some by a lot and one by not so much haha.
- I’ve done a really good job at consolidating my portfolio into the few key holdings I really want long term. See below for the list of my current holdings.
- I use SelfWealth for investing due to low brokerage costs. If you are interested in getting started with investing, I’m more than happy to discuss.
Grow House Deposit to $60,000 – Achieved
- Completed in March 2022 (as shown in above net worth table).
NATHAN’S MOBILE PT
Employ 5 Personal Trainers
- During March, I found an awesome trainer who has joined the team and is now running multiple training sessions. I’ve also got one other trainer on the way and with that one soon I’ll be at 4 trainers.
Reach $20,000 in Revenue by 30 June 2022 and $40,000 by the End of 2022
- In March, revenue was an insane $6,540! This was by far my biggest month – by about $4,000! I had recently brought on another trainer and started another 8 week challenge, so a lot of clients paid for new packages of sessions.
- 2021-22 financial year revenue is now $15,501.
- 2022 calendar year revenue is $10,076.
- I’m definitely on track to complete my mid-year goal! See below for a quick summary.
Complete a Minimum of 3 Training Courses to Gain New Skills and Improve Knoweldge
- I am still about 95% through the Fundamentals of Kettlebell Level 1 and Level 2. Just need to finish it off by recording a video.
- I’ve booked and started doing a Pelvic Floor Program run through MoveU.
Obtain 10 Testimonials from Clients
- At the start of March, my total testimonials is at 4.
- I have this goal in mind as I know how important reviews can be and how much that can influence whether someone chooses you from all the other business / services around the place.
NATHAN CHALLENGES LIFE
Website and other social links
Do a Minimum of 5 30-Day Challenges
- In March I finished my kettlebell challenge, and I’ve got a few in mind that I’d like to start soon.
Publish all Previous and 2022 30-Day Challenges on my Website and YouTube Channel.
- No 30-day challenge videos or blog posts posted in March.
- I have a huge backlog of videos and posts I want to make.
- At this stage I’m really focused on completing all my tasks for my PT business, and after that I feel pretty done with everything and just want some time to relax haha. I definitely do want to get back into making videos but at the moment I’m quite happy focusing on my PT business.
Maintain a Minimum of 60% Average Viewer Retention for Each Video Published in 2022
- No 30-day challenge videos posted for 2022.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT / OTHER
Reach a Rating of 850 on Disc Golf Metrix and PDGA
- At 1 April, my Metrix rating was 839, which was an increase of +8 points from March. I had a two events in March which propped up my rating. I’m getting so close to 850, and with a few more well played rounds I should be able to reach it.
- My PDGA rating finally got increased to 843 after a tournament in February (+6). There is an upcoming event in March that is PDGA rated, so I’m looking forward to that and hopefully play at my level or just above.
Below are the experiences I would like to have during 2022. I’ll probably add to this list if I can think of anything interesting and new that I would like to do:
- Go on a multi-day hike (nothing scheduled yet)
- Go cycle touring (nothing scheduled yet)
- Complete an obstacle course event (e.g., Spartan) – COMPLETE! In April, my partner and I completed the Spartan NSW Trifecta event – we did a 5km, 20 obstacle course and it was really good!
- Attend a CrossFit class – COMPLETE! I’ve been doing CrossFit for a number of weeks now and I love it!
- Attend a Jiu Jitsu class (nothing scheduled yet – a bit hesitant due to COVID)
That’s my update for April 2022. Some excellent increases and progress made towards my goals. There are definitely some areas that I can start working on as a few of them have really taken off and have almost met my goals.
Focus Areas for April:
- Investing more into my ASX portfolio.
- Gaining more clients and trainers for Nathan’s Mobile PT.
- Start working on a video for Nathan Challenges Life.
- Get in some practice for disc golf.
How have you been going with your goals? Do you review them regularly, have you written them down? This can all help bring them to the present and at the front of your focus.